The City of Leicester College is celebrating the wonderful achievements of our Year 11 students.
We congratulate our students and staff on achieving pass rates of 68% in English and 62% in Mathematics. Alongside these benchmark statistics we are very proud of all the students in this year group who have made fantastic individual progress whilst at The City of Leicester College, including 21 students who achieved at least one 9 grade and 13 students who achieved more than one 9 grade.
To view our 2019 GCSE Results and historical data please click here.
The headline measures which appear in the 2019 Performance Tables are:
- progress across 8 qualifications (Progress 8)
- attainment across the same qualifications (Attainment 8)
- percentage of students achieving a grade 5 or above in English and Maths
- percentage of students entering the English Baccalaureate
- percentage of students achieving the English Baccalaureate at a grade 5 or above in English and Mathematics and at a grade C or above in the other subjects
- percentage of students staying in education or going into employment after Key Stage 4 (Destinations).
For more information from the Department of Education on these new measures and for details on how Attainment 8 and Progress 8 measures are calculated please click here.
A video from the Department of Education website explaining Progress 8 can be viewed here.