Commercial Bus Services
First Bus – Service 22 – Click HERE for more information on times and fare prices
Supported Bus Services
Confidence Bus & Coach Hire have been operating school bus contracts in Leicestershire for over 30 years and currently provide a number of contracts to various schools and colleges around Leicester and the county.
Confidence Bus will always endeavour to use regular drivers who are familiar with the school and route.
All drivers are CRB/DBS checked and carry a Leicestershire County Council ID card.
Click HERE for more information on Confidence school bus routes and prices.
FROM THE M1 NORTHBOUND
- Leave the M1 at junction 21 to join the Leicester Ring Road (A563 South and East).
- Continue on the A563 eastbound for approximately 4 miles.
- At the next large roundabout (Leicester Racecourse is on the right), take the first exit left to join the A6 towards Leicester, continue on this road for 0.7 miles.
- Then turn right at the traffic lights onto Stoughton Road (signposted General Hospital and Stoughton) and at the next roundabout, take the first exit onto the A6030 Ring Road.
- Take the first right onto the B667 towards Evington and at the set of traffic lights turn right onto Downing Drive.
- The City of Leicetser College is situated approximately 600 metres on the left.
FROM THE M1 SOUTHBOUND
- Leave the M1 at junction 22 to join the A50 to Leicester.
- Continue over the junction with the A46 and then leave the A50 to join the A563 Leicester North Ring Road (signed to Peterborough A47) for 6.5 miles.
- Leave the A563 at the junction with the A47 by turning left at the traffic lights onto Uppingham Road. Continue past the junction with the B667 and turn right onto Downing Drive (just after the 40 m.p.h. sign).
- The City of Leicester College is situated approximately 300 metres on the right.
The nearest mainline station is Leicester, which is located on London Road.
We are a short taxi ride from the station, alternatively you may catch a number 22 bus from outside the station which will bring you directly to our buildings. The journey time is approximately 10 minutes.
For further information on train times and fares, please telephone National Rail Enquiry Line on 08457 48 49 50.