All students in years 7-11 will be required to wear the College uniform.
- Black shoes
- Black knee length skirt or black trousers
- White collared shirt (short or long sleeves)
- College tie (boys or girls)
- College scarf (girls only)
- College blazer
In addition for the Winter season only:
- Plain black cardigan or V neck jumper for extra warmth under blazer
- Plain black boots (sensible heel)
- Overcoat allowed for outside wear only
In addition, students can wear:
- Plain black or white religious head wear
- Plain black Abaya – college uniform must be worn underneath with college blazer on top of abaya
You can purchase the college blazer and tie or scarf from:
54-56 Humberstone Gate
Opening times are Monday – Saturday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm and Sunday 10.00 am – 4.00 pm.
Orders can also be placed on their website at www.uniform-direct.com
TROUSERS, SKIRTS AND SHIRTS CAN BE BOUGHT FROM A VARIETY OF OUTLETS OF YOUR CHOICE.