Exams are a vital part of college life and It is the aim of The City of Leicester College to make the examination experience as stress-free and successful as possible, placing students first.
We hope this information will prove helpful for students and parent/carers as you prepare to take your examinations. It includes details of the examination regulations and procedures you need to follow.
OTHER Useful Information:
- Destroying of Unclaimed Certificates
- No Mobile Phones, iPods, MP3/4 Players or Smart Watches allowed
- Self Certification for students who have missed an Exam due to health
- Procedure for Word Processors during Exams & Assessments
- Information for candidates using social media and examinations/assessments
- Exams Policy
- Exam Concession Policy
2017 certificates not collected by 1st February 2019 will be destroyed in line with JCQ requirements.
2019 Exam Results Day
Please collect your results in person from the College on the following dates/times:
- A level / AS level – Thursday 15 August 2019 9.30am – 1pm
- GCSE / Vocational Lvl 1/2 – Thursday 22 August 2019 9.30am – 12pm
If you are unable to collect your results on the day, they will be available to collect from Main Reception (after Thursday 30th August)
If you would like your statement of results to be sent home in the post, then you must provide a self-addressed envelope (A5 size) that has a stamp on it with an accompanying letter signed by yourself.
This must be handed into the exams office BEFORE Friday 12 July 2019.
If you are an external student, please bring photographic I.D. (driving licence/passport) with you when you come to collect your results