As a college we try to ensure consistency and continuity in our practice. We operate a number of college policies which are regularly reviewed and updated to take into account current guidance and emerging legislation.
For ease of reference, key policies can be downloaded from this page:
- Administration of Medicine and Healthcare Needs Policy
- Administration of Medicine Guidance document from the Local Authority
- Attendance Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging & Remissions Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Drug and Substance Misuse Policy
- Emergency Closure Protocol
- Health and Safety Policy
- Inclusion Policy
- PSHE Policy (including Sex Education) – Appendix 1, Appendix 2
- Safeguarding & Child Protection Policy
- Uniform Policy
Equality Objectives Statement
Be happy, Be ambitious, Make a Difference
Our equality objectives are:
- To promote spiritual, moral, social and cultural development through all appropriate curricular and extra-curricular opportunities . We aim to meet this objective with particular reference to issues of equality and diversity.
- To reduce prejudice and increase understanding of equality through direct teaching across the curriculum.
- To move beyond deterministic notions of fixed ability and to model teaching and learning behaviours that avoid labelling.
- To promote cultural development and understanding through a rich range of experience, both in and beyond the school.
- To eradicate prejudice related bullying in relation to the protected characteristics listed in the Equality Act 2010.
- To tackle prejudice and promote understanding in relation to people with disabilities.
You can view our Equality Policy here Equality and Diversity Policy