The transition from Year 11 into Year 12 is more challenging than most students expect. In order to support you our departments have created a set of resources that will ensure that you can start Year 12 with confidence.
You should complete these resources over the summer in preparation for the start of term in September.
Our departments have planned their curriculum so that these tasks will form the basis of your subject induction.
- English Literature – Transition Booklet
- English Literature – Making the Leap:Resource Pack
- English Literature – Making the Leap:24 Activities
Maths Extension Tasks:
- 1. Simplifying – A. Fractions
- 1. Simplifying – B. Indices
- 1. Simplifying – C. Surds
- 2. Expanding – A. Expanding
- 2. Expanding – B. Double Brackets
- 2. Expanding – C. More Brackets
- 3. Factorising – A. Factorising
- 3. Factorising – B. Further Factorising
- 3. Factorising – C. Completing the Square
- 4. Rearranging – A. Rearranging
- 4. Rearranging – B. Rearranging & Factorising
- 4. Rearranging – C. Rearranging & Fractions
- 5. Solving – A. Linear
- 5. Solving – B. Quadratics
- 5. Solving – C. Other
BTEC Heath & Social Care: