Teaching Recruitment Open Morning
Teaching Recruitment Open Morning –
- Interested in training to be a teacher?
- Looking to return to teaching?
- Interested in working in a successful, vibrant, expanding 11-19 school?
If your answer is ‘yes’, we are hosting an open morning on Wednesday 5th April, 2017, 8.45am – 12.00pm.
We would like to meet you if you share our College Vision:
To develop an inclusive, dynamic, high achieving learning community, where all students and staff are happy, whilst being supported and encouraged to be ambitious, achieve personal success and make a positive difference to their world.
We work with the Leicester City Partnership to provide quality teacher training in Leicester City schools in a variety of subjects.
To book a place at the Open Morning email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following in your email:
- Full name
- Whether you are a qualified teacher
- Whether you want to train to be a teacher
- Which subject
Please come and have a look around our College and see for yourself how you could become part of our wonderful community.