High Standards of Uniform
We continue our drive for high standards of uniform and equipment as we move into the summer term and beyond. In order to improve standards further, we would like to take this opportunity to remind students and parents/carers of our high uniform expectations and some changes we are making towards sanctioning students who persistently and deliberately refuse
to follow our uniform policy.
Below is a reminder of the TCOLC uniform policy, which can also be found on our website by clicking HERE:
• Plain black footwear (sensible heel)
• Plain black knee length skirt or plain black trousers (no leggings, jeans or skinny fit styles)
• Plain white collared shirt (short or long sleeves)
• College tie or scarf
• College blazer
• Plain black cardigan or V neck jumper under blazer (winter)
• Overcoat allowed
In addition, students can wear:
• Plain black or white religious head wear
• Plain black Abaya – college uniform must be worn underneath with college blazer on top of abaya
• Plain black or white Jubba – college uniform must be worn underneath with college blazer on top of the jubba
Click HERE to read the Uniform letter sent to all parents/carers at the end of the spring term.