As a college we try to ensure consistency and continuity in our practice. We operate a number of college policies which are regularly reviewed and updated to take into account current guidance and emerging legislation.
For ease of reference, key policies can be downloaded from this page or if you require a paper copy, please ask at Reception or email email@example.com and a copy will be provided:
- Accessibility Plan
- Admissions Policy – Sixth Form
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Behaviour for Learning Policy (incl. Behaviour Statement & Exclusions Procedure)
- Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance Policy (CEIAG)
- Charging & Remissions Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Designated Teacher Policy
- Emergency Closure Protocol
- Exam Policy
- Exam – Access to Scripts, Review of Results and Appeals Procedure
- Exam Access Arrangements Policy
- Exam – Use of Word Processing Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Homework Policy
- Mental Health Policy
- Non-examination Assessment Policy
- Online Safety and Acceptable Use Policy Additional – COVID19 Remote Learning Addendum
- Parent/Carer Code of Conduct
- Provider Access Statement
- PSHE Policy (including Relationship & Sex Education Policy and Preventing Radicalisation Policy)
- Safeguarding & Child Protection Policy (including Whistleblowing)
- SEN & Disability Policy
- Supporting Students with Medical Conditions Policy
Click HERE to view our school’s financial data.
The College have no employees who earn £100,000 or above
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect on 25 May 2018. With it comes higher standards for handling data and greater expectations for improved transparency, enhanced data security and increased accountability for processing personal data. Schools have a legal duty to comply with GDPR.
GDPR brings a new responsibility to inform individuals about how and why we use any personal data. We comply with this right by providing ‘privacy notices’ to individuals where we are processing their personal data.
In line with GDPR please find below links to our privacy notices.
Equality INFORMATION & Objectives
Our school aims to meet its obligations under the public sector equality duty by having due regard to the need to:
- Eliminate discrimination and other conduct that is prohibited by the Equality Act 2010
- Advance equality of opportunity between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it
- Foster good relations across all characteristics – between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it
Click HERE to view the full statement.
FREEDOm OF INFORMATION
All public authorities, including schools, are required under the Freedom of Information Act to adopt a publication scheme that has been approved by the Information Commissioners Office (ICO). Please find a link to this below and a link to our Freedom of Information Policy, which includes details on The City of Leicester Publication Scheme.
Click HERE to view the ICO’s Model Publication Scheme
Click HERE to view our Freedom of Information Policy