All students in years 7-11 will be required to wear the College uniform.
- Plain black footwear (sensible heel)
- Plain black knee length skirt or plain black trousers (no leggings, jeans or skinny fit styles)
- Plain white collared shirt (short or long sleeves)
- College tie or scarf
- College blazer
- Plain black cardigan or V neck jumper under blazer (winter)
- Overcoat allowed for outside wear only
In addition, students can wear:
- Plain black or white religious head wear
- Plain black Abaya – college uniform must be worn underneath with college blazer on top of abaya
Click HERE to view our college dress code.
Click HERE to view additional uniform information.
Click HERE to view our PE dress code.
You can purchase the college blazer, tie or scarf from Uniform Direct. All other items can be purchased from any retailer.
54-56 Humberstone Gate
Opening times are Monday – Saturday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm and Sunday 10.00 am – 4.00 pm. Due to the current COVID-19 situation please click HERE to read Uniform Direct’s information.
Order online at www.uniform-direct.com