Summer 2021 Grades click here
Guidance for Students and Parents click here
Centre Policy: click here
Evidence Summary 2021:
The national results days are:
- Tuesday 10th August for all A Level, AS and other Level 3 courses including BTEC
- Thursday 12th August for all GCSEs and other Level 2 courses including CNAT
On results day your results will be emailed to your school email address for 9am. Please do note that if a friend receives their results slightly before you there is nothing to worry about, the system will still be processing the email send out.
Guidance on appeals: JCQ Appeals process
- Destroying of Unclaimed Certificates
- Unauthorised Items
- Self Certification for students who have missed an Exam due to health
- Word Processing Policy
- Information for candidates using social media and examinations/assessments
- Exams Policy
- Exam Concession Policy
- Exam Complaints & Appeals Procedure
Certificates for qualifications completed in summer 2020 are ready for collection from the college reception between 9am and 3pm. Please bring photo ID when collecting your certificates. Please send written authorisation if you want someone else to collect your certificates for you.
Certificates will not be issued to anyone other than the person named on them without written authorisation and ID.
Certificates are only retained in College for 1 year.
If you have lost your certificates, or not collected them after 1 year, you will need to contact the Awarding Bodies directly to order a certifying statement of results. They will charge a fee for this. Please go to https://www.gov.uk/replacement-exam-certificate and follow the links to the relevant Awarding Bodies.